Rent a jet ski and spend an exciting hour cruising along and taking in unforgettable views of the Miami skyline, Miami Beach and more! One of the best ways to experience Florida!
- Person All Ages
See South Beach from a New Perspective on a Miami Bus Tour
Want to see Miami from a new angle? Take a ride atop a double-decker bus with great views of the Magic City! Our Miami bus tours will pick you up at your location and covers many sights, including the colorful communities of Little Havana, the entertainment hub of South Beach, Coconut Grove, among others.
With our hop-on-and-hop-off tour, you can explore the city at your own pace, and get out at points of interest, capture some precious moments and then jump back on the bus to complete your tour! This is one of the most popular ways to enjoy sightseeing in Miami and its beautiful beaches!
Some notable sites we visit:
- Miami Beach – Characterized by pastel-colored buildings, beaches, Art Deco architecture, and celebrities and models.
- Downtown Miami – Enjoy global dining, a vibrant art scene, and a multicultural aesthetic where work and play align.
- Financial District – This international financial center is home to glistening skyscrapers, century-old buildings, and a good mix of old and new.
- Coconut Grove – A bayfront village featuring idyllic streets, a waterfront ambiance and touches of rich Bahamian culture throughout.
- Coral Gables – Reminiscent of Old Spain, Coral Gables boasts Mediterranean vibes amidst impressive plazas, arches, and other architectural feats.
- Little Havana – The center of Cuban culture in Miami, Little Havana offers amazing Cuban cuisine, festivals, and beautiful surprises around every corner.
- Star Island – Known as “the most exclusive address in Miami,” this island neighborhood is located in the turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay.
- Palm Island – This luxury waterfront community in Biscayne Bay boasts some of the most beautiful and elaborate homes in the area.
- Miami Skyline – Take in views of the city skyline as we drive around the Magic City!
Please note we are 100% wheelchair accessible and we also offer complimentary hotel pick up.